How to Apply as a Pak Studies Tutor?
- Minimum qualification required for a tutor is bachelors along with at least 2 years of teaching experience for relevant grade(s).
- TutorBees team will approve your profile after assessing your ability to effectively teach online.
Our Process to select Pak Studies Tutors:
- Our team selects Pak Studies tutors that have professional teaching experience.
- We train the selected Pak Studies tutors to effectively teach online and only then they start working with TutorBees students.
- When TutorBees student engages with a tutor, we ask the student to rate the Pak Studies tutor on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the highest) and also share comments about their experience.
- The ranking and comments given by students and parents are visible on the profile of the tutors to help other students decide.
- Our moderators can be reached at any time for help with Pak Studies tutor selection.
What can a Pak Studies Tutor teach?
Tutors can help:
- introduce to the history, culture, geography, environment and development of Pakistan.
- learn about Pakistan's rich heritage and cultural influences, and about the events which have shaped national identity.
- gain an understanding of historical skills and concepts, and examine different interpretations of historical events.
Our process to enable students
- New students can Sign Up on our site.
- Our moderator will contact the new student and set up a time for Orientation session.
- During the Orientation session, the student gets to use the specialized whiteboard.
- Once the student is comfortable using the whiteboard, the student can proceed for online tuition with a Pak Studies Tutor or any other subject tutor.
Please search tutor above to see the results.