Our Process to select Chinese Tutors:
- 1. Our team selects Chinese tutors that have professional teaching experience.
- 2. We train the selected Chinese tutors to effectively teach online and only then they start working with TutorBees students.
- 3. When TutorBees student engages with a tutor, we ask the student to rate the Chinese tutor on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the highest) and also share comments about their experience.
- 4. The ranking and comments given by students and parents are visible on the profile of the tutors to help other students decide.
- 5. Our moderators can be reached at any time for help with Chinese tutor selection.
What can a Chinese Tutor teach?
Work with our experienced and top tutors:
- a. To Improve reading and comprehension.
- b. For Creative Writing skill development .
- c. Spoken Chinese.
- d. Exam Preparation.
- e. School Homework Help as and when needed.
Our process to enable students
- 1. New students can Sign Up on our site.
- 2. Our moderator will contact the new student and set up a time for Orientation session.
- 3. During the Orientation session, the student gets to use the specialized whiteboard.
- 4. Once the student is comfortable using the whiteboard, the student can proceed for online tuition with a Chinese Tutor or any other subject tutor.
How to Apply as a Chinese Tutor ?
- 1. Register here to work with us as a Chinese tutor.
- 2. Minimum qualification required for a tutor is bachelors along with at least 2 years of teaching experience for relevant grade(s).
- 3. TutorBees team will approve your profile after assessing your ability to effectively teach online.