Please allow me to take this opportunity to introduce myself as the teacher.. Even before I joined few colleges and one university , I am aware of the impact of the quality education that the school/colleges/universities provides, on students who grow up to be responsible adults.
Leveraging my 3+ years of experience, I anticipate that I will be able to contribute highly to helping students meet their curriculum goals, and provide them with a wider view of perception of this form of art.
Since I have taught students ranging from ages 5 to 16, I am well aware of all levels of English on psychology, sociology, biology, career counselling, education, and can quite comfortably incorporate technology into regular lessons. I believe this skill will help students in learning through both conventional means and modern ways.
I look forward to meeting all of you individually while learning the ropes so that my transition into the system is as smooth as possible.
This is Muddassir Sayeed Siddiqui. I am Master's in business administration with majors in management and finance. I am also certified teacher having bachelors in education. I can teach various subjects which includes English, Urdu, Accounting, Business Studies, Islamiat, Quran, and many others. I have more than 20 years of teaching experience.
My name is Noor Fatima and I have done my Honors in Applied Psychology from LCWU. I have done my internship in hospital as a clinical psychologist. I have also been an ABA Therapist in BASES Clinic.
i Madiha ali . I have done BS in applied psychology and Advace diploma in clinical psychology .After that i did governmental intership called (CTI) in Degree college for women Bhakker for three years .
In my 5.5 years as a Career Counsellor, I have realized the importance of decisons that students and parents make in the last five years of schooling, and their impact on future decisions and university options. I love helping students understand their competencies, and exploring their passions, and then combining these discoveries to map out a career path for themselves.
Thanks! We will contact you shortly with further details of the trial class.
Our Process to select Subject counseling for O/A Levels Tutors:
1. Our team selects Subject counseling for O/A Levels tutors that have professional teaching experience.
2. We train the selected Subject counseling for O/A Levels tutors to effectively teach online and only then they start working with TutorBees students.
3. When TutorBees student engages with a tutor, we ask the student to rate the Subject counseling for O/A Levels tutor on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the highest) and also share comments about their experience.
4. The ranking and comments given by students and parents are visible on the profile of the tutors to help other students decide.
5. Our moderators can be reached at any time for help with Subject counseling for O/A Levels tutor counseling.
What can a Subject counseling for O/A Levels Tutor teach?
A Subject counseling for O/A Levels Tutor can help students understand their competencies while exploring their passions and map out a career path.