Our Process to select Education Tutors:
- 1. Our team selects Education tutors that have professional teaching experience.
- 2. We train the selected Education tutors to effectively teach online and only then they start working with TutorBees students.
- 3. When TutorBees student engages with a tutor, we ask the student to rate the Education tutor on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the highest) and also share comments about their experience.
- 4. The ranking and comments given by students and parents are visible on the profile of the tutors to help other students decide.
- 5. Our moderators can be reached at any time for help with Education tutor selection.
What can a Education Tutor teach?
- A Education Tutor can teach issues concerning educational systems and their role in society, as well as the organization and management of education.
Our process to enable students
- 1. New students can Sign Up on our site.
- 2. Our moderator will contact the new student and set up a time for Orientation session.
- 3. During the Orientation session, the student gets to use the specialized whiteboard.
- 4. Once the student is comfortable using the whiteboard, the student can proceed for online tuition with a Education Tutor or any other subject tutor.
How to Apply as a Education Tutor ?
- 1. Register here to work with us as a Education tutor.
- 2. Minimum qualification required for a tutor is bachelors along with at least 2 years of teaching experience for relevant grade(s).
- 3. TutorBees team will approve your profile after assessing your ability to effectively teach online.