Search for a Spanish Tutor yourself, or email our team at email@example.com
for our recommendations
I am a civil engineer and online tutor with more than 5 years of experience. I have been teaching at the university since 2015 and as an online tutor of Calculus and Spanish since 2014. I am passionate about teaching. I like to focus on concepts, so the students can fully understand the topics. It is very gratifying to help them achieve their goals. I have experience teaching at all levels, from elementary to university. I hope I can help you. Thank you very much for considering me.
Last Activity On:
March 22, 2021
Please sign in as Student to book a Trial Class!
Our Process to select Spanish Tutors:
1. Our team selects Spanish tutors that have professional teaching experience.
2. We train the selected Spanish tutors to effectively teach online and only then they start
working with TutorBees students.
3. When TutorBees student engages with a tutor, we ask the student to rate the Spanish tutor
on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the highest) and also share comments about their experience.
4. The ranking and comments given by students and parents are visible on the profile of the
tutors to help other students decide.
5. Our moderators can be reached at any time for help with Spanish tutor selection.
What can a Spanish Tutor teach?
Work with our experienced and top tutors:
a. To Improve reading and comprehension.
b. For Creative Writing skill development.
c. Spoken Spanish.
d. Exam Preparation.
e. School Homework Help as and when needed.
Our process to enable students
1. New students can
on our site.
2. Our moderator will contact the new student and set up a time for Orientation session.
3. During the Orientation session, the student gets to use the specialized whiteboard.
4. Once the student is comfortable using the whiteboard, the student can proceed for online
tuition with a Spanish Tutor or any other subject tutor.
How to Apply as a Spanish Tutor?
to work with us as a Spanish tutor.
2. Minimum qualification required for a tutor is bachelors along with at least 2 years of
teaching experience for relevant grade(s).
3. TutorBees team will approve your profile after assessing your ability to effectively
We will contact you shortly with further details of the course.
Please provide your information below for a Trial class!