(1) Book Published in 2019: Extragalactic Astronomy ( Wormholes and Gravastars )
LAP Lambert Academic Publishing ; ISBN : 978-620-0-44390-8.
(2) Present Position: Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, St. Theresa
International College, Thailand .
(3) Higher Academic Research and Teaching as Post Doctoral Position, Harish-
Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad, India, from 19.04.2016 to 18.04.2019.
(4) Visiting Fellow, Department of Mathematics, RTM Nagpur University,
Maharashtra, India, from 14.01.2017 to 24.01.2017.
(5) Teaching Experience ( Post Ph.D ) 6 years from August, 2013 till now : -Subjects of Teaching experience : Applied Mathematics, College Algebra, College
Geometry, Abstract Algebra, Mathematical Modelling, Integral Transform, Partial
Differential Equations, Complex Numbers, Ordinary Differential Equations,
Numerical Analysis, Probability Theory, Differential Calculus, Differential
Geometry, Integral Calculus, Matrices, Calculus of Variation, Vector Differential
Calculus, Vector Integral Calculus, etc.
Research Experience : Applied Mathematics, Differential Equations, Tensor
Algebra, Differential Geometry, Theoretical Astrophysics, General Relativity and
Gravitation, Cosmology, Wormholes and Gravastars, Star Modeling, Modified
(6) Assistant Teacher in Mathematics, at Don Bosco English Medium School,
Monigram, India, from 4.8.2008 to 31.07.2013.
(7) Senior Assistant, Home Department, Government of West Bengal, India (Higher
level Administrative works), from 18.06.1999 to 3.8.2008.
(8) Online tutor in Advanced Mathematics, Calculus, at Chegg from 2015.
IT Skills: MS Office (Word, Power Point), MS Excel, Internet, Latex, Maple, Mathematica , Python, Veusz, Matlab
Language Proficiency: Bengali, English, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic (Read)
Sporting Interests: Cricket, football, table tennis.
We teach mathematics because it provides opportunities for developing important intellectual skills in problem solving, deductive and inductive reasoning, creative thinking and communication. I have the teaching experience, both online and classroom, at all levels, and all boards. I believe education is an essential part in personal development. Students should be given the impetus to learn and taught how to work as a team.