1. You will work from home to provide answers to questions/responses to comments on the tutorbees.net website and for conducting online classes.
2. You will use a reliable computer/laptop internet connection to provide the education services to learners. You will maintain a high quality of service when answering questions and/or replying to user’s comments or conducting online classes.
3. Your services can be terminated with immediate effect if your work does not meet the standards set by the Quality Assurance team at TutorBees.net or if the customer feedback is not positive
4. If you have an ongoing tuition commitment, you will get the client’s approval before going on leaves and if the client agrees, arrange for a relevant and competent backup/ replacement teacher who will fill your temporary absence.
5. Online Classes:
a) After every class, homework/study work must be assigned to the student
b) Periodic tests must be taken to ensure that the student is retaining previous lectures
c) Punctuality must be maintained for all online sessions
d) Any deviation from an agreed schedule must be intimated 24 hours in advance
6. During your period of employment with tutorbees.net:
a) You will maintain utmost secrecy in respect of TutorBees.net documents, commercials, design, technology, Company’s polices, and Human assets profile.
b) TutorBees team will notify you of any changes in policies or terms as the Company may revise from time to time. In case you do not agree with the revised terms or policies, you should inform TutorBees in writing for a possible resolution, or, in extreme cases, disengagement/ deactivation of your account from the platform.
c) Any of our technical or other important information which might come into your possession during the continuance of your service with us shall not be disclosed, divulged or made public by you even thereafter.
d) If at any time, in our opinion, which is final in this matter, you are found guilty of fraud, dishonesty, disorderly behavior, negligence or indiscipline , or of violation of one or more terms of this contract, your services may be terminated without notice and on account of reason of any of the acts or omission the company shall be entitled to recover the damages from you.
e) You will not accept any present, commission or any sort of gratification in cash or kind from any person, party or firm or Company having dealing with the company and if you are offered any, you should immediately report the same to the Management.
f) You will be responsible for safekeeping your access details to TutorBees.net and all other material given to you by the Company.
g) You agree to file relevant taxes applicable on your income and as required by your local laws. TechHive (Pvt.) Ltd. will not deduct any tax at source.
h) You will not disclose your personal or contact information to TutorBees.net clients and you will not request personal or contact details from any TutorBees.net client.
i) You will not, directly or indirectly, solicit or attempt to solicit any of the TutorBees.net clients or potential clients.
7. You will provide a free trial session to prospective customers of tutorbees.net
8. You will dedicate sufficient time to get trained on the set of software platforms used by tutorbees.net for delivering online sessions and maintaining homeworks and notes in online classrooms.
9. Depending upon your usage of the TutorBees platform, you will decide the monthly fee with the student OR the TutorBees Management. TutorBees pays to tutors in the first week of every month. If you are using the platform as an academy, then you will need to pay tutorbees in advance.