Our Process to select Urdu Tutors:
- 1. Our team selects Urdu tutors that have professional teaching experience.
- 2. We train the selected Urdu tutors to effectively teach online and only then they start working with TutorBees students.
- 3. When TutorBees student engages with a tutor, we ask the student to rate the Urdu tutor on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the highest) and also share comments about their experience.
- 4. The ranking and comments given by students and parents are visible on the profile of the tutors to help other students decide.
- 5. Our moderators can be reached at any time for help with Urdu tutor selection.
What can an Urdu Tutor teach?
- 1. We have Urdu tutors that teach reading and writing to children of overseas Pakistanis.
- 2. We also have Urdu teachers that can cover the Urdu syllabus of Grade 5 and above for Pakistani schools.
Our process to enable students
- 1. New students can Sign Up on our site.
- 2. Our moderator will contact the new student and set up a time for Orientation session.
- 3. During the Orientation session, the student gets to use the specialized whiteboard.
- 4. Once the student is comfortable using the whiteboard, the student can proceed for online tuition with an Urdu Tutor or any other subject tutor.
How to Apply as an Urdu Tutor ?
- 1. Register here to work with us as an Urdu tutor.
- 2. Minimum qualification required for a tutor is bachelors along with at least 2 years of teaching experience for relevant grade(s).
- 3. TutorBees team will approve your profile after assessing your ability to effectively teach online.