How to Apply as a Math Tutor?
- Minimum qualification required for a tutor is bachelors along with at least 2 years of teaching experience for relevant grade(s).
- TutorBees team will approve your profile after assessing your ability to effectively teach online.
Math Tutors for CIE, IB, ME, Canadian and Pakistani Curriculum are available
- Our team selects Math tutors that have professional teaching experience.
- We train the selected Math tutors to effectively teach online and only then they start working with TutorBees students.
- When TutorBees student engages with a tutor, we ask the student to rate the Math tutor on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the highest) and also share comments about their experience.
- The ranking and comments given by students and parents are visible on the profile of the tutors to help other students decide.
- Our moderators can be reached at any time for help with Math tutor selection.
See our Math Classes
What can a Math Tutor teach?
- Our Math tutors can teach from 2nd grade to A levels Maths. They enable Pakistani, Canadian, British and US students to excel in Maths.
- Medium of Instruction: English, Urdu. Math Tutors for CIE, IB, ME, Canadian and Pakistani Curriculum are available here.
- Our math tutors have a good understanding of multiple math subjects, such as algebra, geometry, and basic arithmetic.
- They have excellent verbal communication skills to simplify complex topics so it gets easier for students to understand.
Please search tutor above to see the results.