How to Apply as a Psychology Tutor?
- Minimum qualification required for a tutor is bachelors along with at least 2 years of teaching experience for relevant grade(s).
- TutorBees team will approve your profile after assessing your ability to effectively teach online.
Our Process to select Psychology Tutors:
- Our team selects Psychology Tutors that have professional teaching experience.
- We train the selected Psychology Tutors to effectively teach online and only then they start working with TutorBees students.
- When TutorBees student engages with a tutor, we ask the student to rate the Psychology Tutors on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the highest) and also share comments about their experience.
- The ranking and comments given by students and parents are visible on the profile of the tutors to help other students decide.
- Our moderators can be reached at any time for help with Psychology Tutors selection.
What can a Psychology Tutor teach?
- We have tutors of psychology subject who teach school, college and university level of psychology.
- They have been prepared with the good skillset and have years of experience of teaching.
Our process to enable students:
- New students can Sign Up on our site.
- Our moderator will contact the new student and set up a time for Orientation session.
- During the orientation session, the students get used to the interactive whiteboard that we provide.
- Once the student is comfortable using the whiteboard, the student can proceed for online tuition with a Psychology Tutors or any other subject tutor.
- Sign up and request a Free Demo now!
Please search tutor above to see the results.