Tutors Terms and Conditions
- a) After every class, homework/study work must be assigned to the student
- b) Periodic tests must be taken to ensure that the student is retaining previous lectures
- c) Punctuality must be maintained for all online sessions
- d) Any deviation from an agreed schedule must be intimated 24 hours in advance
- a) You will maintain utmost secrecy in respect of TutorBees.net documents, commercials, design, technology, Company’s polices, and Human assets profile.
- b) TutorBees.net team will notify you of any changes in policies or terms as the Company may revise from time to time. In case you do not agree with the revised terms or policies, you should inform TutorBees in writing for a possible resolution, or, in extreme cases, disengagement/ deactivation of your account from the platform.
- c) Any of our technical or other important information which might come into your possession during the continuance of your service with us shall not be disclosed, divulged or made public by you even thereafter.
- d) If at any time, in our opinion, which is final in this matter, you are found guilty of fraud, dishonesty, disorderly behavior, negligence or indiscipline , or of violation of one or more terms of this contract, your services may be terminated without notice and on account of reason of any of the acts or omission the company shall be entitled to recover the damages from you.
- e) You will not accept any present, commission or any sort of gratification in cash or kind from any person, party or firm or Company having dealing with the company and if you are offered any, you should immediately report the same to the Management.
- f) You will be responsible for safekeeping your access details to TutorBees. net and all other material given to you by the Company.
- g) You agree to file relevant taxes applicable on your income and as required by your local laws. TechHive (Pvt.) Ltd. will not deduct any tax at source.
- h) You will not disclose your personal or contact information to TutorBees. net clients and you will not request personal or contact details from any TutorBees.net client.
- i) You will not, directly or indirectly, solicit or attempt to solicit any of the TutorBees.net clients or potential clients.
- a) Use of Services for the purpose of cheating instead of facilitating learning.
- b) Collaborating with students to complete assignments, draft papers, partake in quizzes, or carry out tasks on their behalf.
- c) Utilize the Services for any intention that goes against the academic integrity and honesty guidelines or other conduct policies of educational institutions, universities, schools, or workplaces.
If you still go ahead and render your services to facilitate any such activity, TutorBees.net will not be liable to pay you any amount for this.
A violation of our Ethical Use Policy will result in immediate account blockage and/or termination.